Tina has practised law for well over a decade now and has wide experience assisting clients with contractual disputes, property and conveyancing matters and debt collection. She also has an interest (and a specialist qualification) in Internet-related legal issues. She understands that legal matters can often be very confusing and takes the time to guide her clients through a matter so that they understand their issues as well as possible.
Tina works in:
- Property law including providing advice:
- before you enter into a contract
- regarding ‘off the plan; transactions
- related party transactions
- disputes arising out of conveyancing matters
- Disputes over contracts
- Debt collection
Tina’s focus is on achieving the best possible solution for her clients in a timely and cost-effective manner – save for Fridays, when she focuses on cleaning finger-paint off the walls at home and chasing her three year-old son.