Ann is a compassionate and experienced family lawyer. She is very much aware that her clients are often going through what may be one of the most turbulent periods of their lives and works towards achieving realistic and equitable solutions to their problems.
Ann aims to resolve family law matters without resorting to costly, stressful and often lengthy litigation – however, where matters can’t be resolved by negotiation, she can issue proceedings in court and vigorously represent a client’s interests.
Ann can assist you with the following:
- Division of matrimonial and de facto property
- Binding Financial Agreements (often called ‘pre-nups’)
- Consent orders regarding children and/or property (obtained without the need to appear at court)
- Divorce applications
- Post-separation parenting matters
- Spousal maintenance
- Mediation and arbitration of family law matters
- Issuing proceedings in court
When not in the office, Ann directs her energy towards fighting a losing battle in her garden and looking after various generations of her family.