Fleming & Rhoden can assist you with:
- Preparing your Will
- Updating Wills
- Applying for a Grant of Probate of a Will
- Deceased estate claims / defending deceased estates
- Estate planning & administration
- Letters of Administration (should there be no Will of the deceased)
- Supreme Court or County Court estate litigation
The benefit of having a Will is that your estate s distributed to those who you wished to benefit.
We always recommend keeping your Will up to date as it makes distributing your estate far easier on your beneficiaries in what is already a hard enough time.