Buying or selling a residential or commercial property is a big decision for most people.
We offer over many years of experience with property law in Dandenong and have represented both buyers and sellers of property for all types of property matters.
Our lawyers offer assistance with property law in the following ways:
- General advice and tips for first home buyers
- Assistance in purchasing or selling property in Victoria from Contract of Sale to Settlement
- Information about the costs involved (including stamp duty)
- Advice before you sign your Contract of Sale
- Advice in regard to the ‘cooling off period’
- Negotiating terms and conditions for the sale or purchase of property
- Advice in regard to sale or purchase of vacant land, units, strata and community title, rural land and purchases ‘off the plan’
- Advice for meeting lender requirements
- Help with the legal requirements for subdivisions and property developments
- Advice in regard to building contracts
- Representation in dispute resolution and litigation